At Eco Jet Safari, we are are passionate about preserving the environment, while allowing you the opportunity to explore the pristine beaches and waters of the Whitsundays that are unaccessible by foot.
Our fully qualified skippers Athena and Col, along with the rest of our Eco crew have expert knowledge of the waterways and will ensure each member of your group has an unforgettable time. You don't have to have a licence or experience. We'll teach you how to operate the jet ski, and rest assured, no matter how fast or slow you drive, you won't get left behind. All our jet skis are 3-seater Seadoos, so if you don't want to drive, you can sit back and enjoy the breath- taking scenery.
Our jet ski safaris made the TripAdvisor Hall Of Fame in 2015 and we were also finalists in the 2009 Whitsunday Tourism Awards.
For prices and more information on what's included visit our Jet Ski Safari page.
What Our Customers Say About Us
What a truly unique and amazing experience. By far the best around so personal and no set routine in one of the most beautiful places around. Athena was fantastic. If you're looking for a 5star tour where each day is different and so much fun. Look forward to the next one!!
— J Featherstone
What a way to start 2017!! One of the most amazing days, the trip is such an experience, so personalised and to some of the most beautifullest beaches. Col and Athena are some world gems. Will definitely be recommending and hope to be back again.
— J Krnarzic
Can not recommend these cats more highly! Such an amazing day on the water at a beautiful semi-quiet location. Much love
— B Saban
If your looking for an awesome day out on a jet ski look no further!Athena and Colin have exceptional knowledge of the area and water and really made my husband and l feel relaxed and confident in using the jet ski. Lunch was delish and we even stopped on the way back to our Apartment to get some fresh mangoes (thanks Athena). Please don't use anyone else if your wanting the best jet ski experience!
— Joanne B
What can I say? Our day was perfect. Athena made sure that our day was filled with the most beautiful scenery away from the crowds of tourists, serious fun on a jet ski, a rinse in a freshwater waterfall and a delicious lunch. It was like going out on a picnic with family and I felt as if I had known Athena all my life. Athena made sure that my 9 year old son enjoyed his day and they even included him in on their family afternoon ride on the banana boat. I can't recommend this tour highly enough.
Terms and Conditions
- Times and locations may vary, therefore all bookings not made locally should be reconfirmed with our Eco Jet Safari office 48 hours prior to departure.
- Spaces are limited. The owner reserves the right to substitute the vessel, alter locations or cancel tours without notice at any time and for any reason related to safety of the passengers or the jet skis.
- All tours are subject to weather and therefore cancellations, changes to tour itinerary or duration may occur. Full payment is required 24 hours prior to departure. No refund are given for not showing up for your departure.
Please notify of us any cancellations more than 7 days to receive a full refund.
Cancellations of less than 7 days but more than 48 hours will forfeit the deposit.
Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure, the full amount is payable.
- Jellyfish and marine stingers inhabit these waters. Guests entering the water, do so at their own risk.
- We highly recommend you wear a full length protective suit while swimming or snorkelling during the tour. These are available to hire at the departure point for the tour.
- We make every effort to safeguard our clients, however we cannot be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury, illness or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities, on or off the jet skis or other company property.
- We recommend that you take out travel insurance. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the clause.
Entry and Administrative fees
Please note there is a fee levied on all passengers to cover park entry fees and administration. Fees are charged by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority and Queensland Parks and Wildlife for entry into the Marine and National Parks and our overall fee includes these costs. EMC cost of $2.75 per passenger.